I have a natural semi dramatic daytime look! As usual I’ll list the steps below, thanks xoxo Jaime
1. Prep eyes with eye shadow primer (nyx eye base)
2. Used ABH shadows caramel & Sienna mixed together with a large blending brush placed that into my crease and blended it out until smooth
3. Used a green shadow from Bh cosmetics smokey eyes palette in tear duct area (inner eye corner) with a small smudger brush
4. Applied a shimmer pink color on the lid with a flat shadow brush, took blending brush and blending to erase harsh lines
5. Applied Elf Black eyeliner to create a long wing
6. Curled eyelashes with eyelash curler for 10 seconds, then applied L’oreal Paris Voluminous mascara, and applied Ardell demi whispies lashes with white duo adhesive glue.
7. Applied L’oreal black eyeliner pencil in water line
8. Added some brown on smudger brush to create smokey look under water line
9. Nyx cosmetics lipstick in Alabama
that’s it hope you guys liked this look I kept it simple but wearable for daytime!