Here with a tutorial of a look I created 3 weeks ago, some wanted me to still show how I did the look. As always I’ll list the steps of the products and directions in a list.
1. Prep my eyes with eye shadow primer, I used ELF cosmetics
2. Applied tape on the back of my hand so the pull off some of the sticky ness, once I put onto the corner of my eye to create a sharp line when I’m done blending.
3. Apply a cream or light eye shadow for my brow bone highlight
4. Applied a brown eye shadow to my crease blending little by little of adding more brown as I continue blending
5.Apply a medium to light purple all over my lid with a flat lid brush, and with a clean blending brush blending around the edges to get rid of any harsh lines
6.Applied ELF glitter liner called star-dust to middle of my lid to create a sparkle for added effect
7.Applied ELF purple gel eyeliner to create wing
8.Applied Mascara then false lashes by Ardell called 747s
9.Removed tape and you should have a sharp line
10. Used NYC cosmetics purple eyeliner in bottom water line
11. Applied dark pink on bottom lash line and smoked out with smudger pencil, then added that same purple from the lid right on top of that dark pink and smoked that out as well.
12. Used Anastasia Beverly Hills pomade eyebrow dip brow in Ebony on end of eyebrows with light strokes to fill in missing hairs using the Anastasia brush for brows. Using the spoolie on the opposite side to brush out brows to make them blend in better.
13. Used concealer by LA girl in fawn to clean under and on top of eyebrows to make brows match one another.
Lastly you can use any lipstick of your choice I used Wet n wild “Cherry picking” just to match the boldness of the eyes!
I hope you guys learned some things from the tutorial!