I have another look for you guys, this smokey eye with a little of blue glitter in the center something not to much for the daytime and of course can be worn at night!
1. Prep eye with urban decay primer potion the original
2. Used a Light brown from my BH cosmetics neutral palette in my crease
3. Added NYX cosmetics “wild orchid” in crease as well very lightly the pigment is very strong so a little goes a long way!
4. Apply a purple base all over the lid (jumbo NYX purple) blending this out so no harsh lines around the edges
5. Applied Colourpop cosmetics “lace” on top of the base, this color is a deep purple with blue glitters mixed in the shadow
6. Added to center lid sky blue color from BH cosmetics 28 smokey eyes palette
7. Applied ELF glitter liner that looks like confetti in the center to intense the glitter!
8. Applied ELF liner in black to create a wing (this step is optional)
9. Applied Ardell lashes demi wispies
10.Applied NYC purple eyeliner to water line
11.Smudged “lace” by colourpop cosmetics to under eye to create smokey look then added mascara
That’s it hope you like the look! thanks for reading.