Sorry for the long wait for looks and updates, a lot has been going on but let’s get started.
This is a simple dark eye with semi thick eyeliner.
1) prime my eyes with elf eye primer
2) apply caramel from Anastasia Beverly Hills shadow in crease
3) apply sienna by ABH shadow in crease as well to make more intense orange brown color in crease
4) From my BH cosmetics palette 26 color and neutral the 2 to light brown all over my lid to create ombre look from orangish red to orange then lid semi brown on the lid
5) elf liquid black eyeliner to create long wing
6) duo eyelash glue in white to apply Ardell demi wispies
7) using elf black eyeliner pencil on my water line and adding some that that medium light brown to my under eye to smoke out the bottom lash line
step 8 is of course foundation, concealer but i will have a separate updated routine for you guys soon. xoxo Jaime