Hope all is well this Monday! I am here for another get this look tutorial, I’m not sure what to call this but its light colors mixed with some semi dark.
1. Prime my eyes with LA girls fawn concealer
2. Anastasia Beverly Hills shadow “caramel” in the crease followed by adding another shadow by ABH “sienna” in the crease to warm it up a little more its a orangish brown color perfect for added warmth but not to much.
3. Added violet purple mixed with shimmering light purple from 28 smokey palette by BH cosmetics, unfortunately they don’t have names but I’ll insert picture I used the top left and two color below the green on the inner lid.
4.On lid used this greyish green with gold sparkles from that same smokey eyes palette.
5. Using a large fluffy blending brush I re blend everything in the crease to make everything smooth and even.
6. Used NYC eyeliner in purple for waterline, adding more of the 3 purples mixed together for inner bottom lash line to open eyes and create smokey look; outter bottom eye lash line used some of that grayish green and smoked it out. Used my E.L.F. eyeliner to create small winged liner.
7. L’oreal Paris Volumnous mascara on bottom and top lash lines then added red cherry 747s lashes.
8. Then finished my face steps for how i do foundation is on my other get the look tutorial from a few weeks ago, please check that post!
And this is the end look, so hope you guys enjoyed thanks!! If recreate look please tag me on IG #jaimesweeney..IG @officialjaimesweeney